Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today i was wearing a long U neck razor back knitted top with beaded neckline ,with my favorite pair of tea length Capris .i took a designer bag with elaborated leather flowers on it and i wore my leather ballerina shoes.

 A close view of my beaded neck line.

This picture gives a brief of  the colorful wooden bead work on the neckline and a close view of the woodden beads, also my razor back neck which have few gatherings also.
 Although the beaded tops are not much in trend yet i can relate to Marios Schwab and Sass and Bide's dress as they both use embellishments and sequinned detailing to hide all evidence of the sheer trend.

reference..


My leather ballerina shoes
Green color of top <3
My watch







The photos above gives a close view of my bally shoes and my titan watch and a braided black leather bracelet i wore ,in the center it also shows the color of my top i call it parrot green.i just love this color .
My leather handbag
Close view of my bag

These picture above gives a close view of my bag which is actually a jute bag with elaborated leather art on it .I just love this bag of mine.The golden rivets on the flowers just adds to the look.the leather work with the help of so many rivets on the bag was the only reason i bought this bag.

2 comments:

Lekha Rajeev said...

Nice Outfit... Though your references could have been more apt. The whole african / tribal trend was very much in trend for last summer. You would have found some related visuals in that area. I like that you had so many detailed shots of your outfit.

Just a couple of errors - Its Ballet shoes. Bally shoes are a common mistake many local vendors make. Best terminology for these kind of footwear is Ballet Pumps -not even ballerina shoes.

When you say capris its automatically understood that they are calf-length bifurcates so its wrong to call them tea-length capris. Also tea-length is a dated terminology used to describe calf-length skirts. Its better to avoid it.

unnati said...

interesting posts
sarees online shopping | buy indian sarees online | saree manufacturers | cotton sarees online | salwar kameez wholesale | designer sarees online